|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
86' Gti
Well, i saw a 1986 gti with 185,000 miles on it, with the following mods..TT 286 cam, adj cam gear, newer head, new trans 2 yrs ago, TT exhaust...is it reliable?... how many horses u think this thing has?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 86' Gti
why not try the VW section?? errr duh
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 86' Gti
why do people put this in the street racing forum? does this have ANYTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH STREETRACING?!...*deep breaths*.....okay i'm good now...
__________________
![]() DO IT REAL BIG CREW #1 THE OLD DIRTY BASTARDS CREW #5 2004 Honda CBR 1000RR - It Gets The Ladies ![]() 2004 Caddilac Escalade - Brings 'Em Home
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: 86' Gti
Quote:
Thanks John
__________________
RIP Hypsi - I just want to express I will never be the same after having lost such a good friend. You meant alot to me and I feel I am a better person for having known you. Til the day we meet again my friend you will always be in my heart. Mods: Weight reduction (I don't wear underwear) |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
They tend to be goor reliable cars. Only problems usually are cluster speedo stops working and doesnt sho mileage increase. ALso fuel distributors and cats go bad.
__________________
ASE Master certified and VW certified. Just here to help all check engine light codes ------> http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=328630 |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|