|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
m3 waiting list
hey all, i'm very interested in buying a new m3 but i heard that there is a waiting list. does anyone know how long the waiting list is and how i would be able to get on it (possible contacts)?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
It depends on your location and your local dealer allocations. Some BMW dealers have them in stock on the showroom floor.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The dealers in my area have a 1 to 2 year waiting list.
I would suspect the dealers who have them on the lot would inflate the prices around 10 grand. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nero,
Being in Philly, you might consider taking a ride up towards West Central NJ. In a town called Lebanon, there's a dealership that's got a short list. My buddy is #6 on that list and he put in his deposit two weeks ago. They say in about 7-8 months, he'll get the call. The price is the straight forward MSRP. Hope this helps. Jim
__________________
87 BRANDY COUP MOD-160 TERM, GUTTED FLOWMASTER, MOD MAF, AIR FOIL, K&N & OPEN HOUSING, NOLOGY HOTWIRES, BOSCH PLATINUM PLUGS, 17" 275'S, Polish ZR-1s, WET OKOLE 2002 BMW 330CI (On its way from Munich) SPORT PACKAGE, XENONS, 5-SPEED |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks but.
I think I'm going to need this entire year to figure out how the hell I'm going to afford it.
![]() :sun: |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am on the waiting list for one. The wait is about 15 months in my area. Luckily I got it for MSRP.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|