-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic
Register FAQ Community
COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum!
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-29-2005, 10:03 AM
speedphreak speedphreak is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,003
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Warmoth guitars...

I made a post in the COT forum, but I thought maybe I would get more interest here.

In the other thread I stated I was purchasing an unbuilt custom guitar by Warmoth from Washington. ALL the plans have changed because I couldnt get a quilted mapled top on a v2 body because the body is too big for their stock. Anyways.....

NOW...my guitar is nearing its 3rd week of production...and is better I decided to go with a Soloist body (double cutaway) , 5A quilt maple top with matching peg head veneer, maple neck, birdseye maple fingerboard, body is basswood, dragon burst on whole guitar, reverse jackson head...I think there is more but I just woke up......Its going to have 2 EMG's 85 and a 60 i think they are, all chrome hardware and some other lil doodads..lol ....If anyone cares, I'll send pics when I get it or whever I feel like it..haha.....The approximate time of completion is about 4-5 weeks.

-Chris
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-30-2005, 06:53 PM
BleedDodge's Avatar
BleedDodge BleedDodge is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 3,121
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to BleedDodge
Re: Warmoth guitars...

Wicked.
__________________
My Mopars
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Coffee Break (Off-Topic) > COMPLETELY off-topic


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:41 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts