-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Register FAQ Community
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-26-2005, 11:33 PM
lemorris's Avatar
lemorris lemorris is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 2,255
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Send a message via AIM to lemorris Send a message via Yahoo to lemorris
rendering technique

I found this on another site and thought I'd share.

I might try this soon.

I think people like Alex, and Girlbear could kick even more a_s with this.

The method for creating the greyscale base is irrelevant to me...matter of fact any method you can scan in should work just fine.

http://www.sofos.com/adi/tutorial.htm

-Lemorris
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-27-2005, 01:44 AM
subyfanatic's Avatar
subyfanatic subyfanatic is offline
BiggE
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 546
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: rendering technique

Dang, that is so cool. I wish I could get my hands on PS
__________________
"Follow the white rabbit."

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-27-2005, 02:30 AM
bonzelite bonzelite is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,844
Thanks: 4
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Re: rendering technique

thanks lemorris. that is a simple but valuable tute. i actually understood it by just reading through it! it opened my eyes. wow.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-27-2005, 08:25 PM
Black Dak Black Dak is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 94
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
That I will have to try! I love the rich effect of the finished drawing. Right now, I'm trying to add more depth to my drawings and not have them look quite so "computery" - one of the reasons I hand draw them instead of using vectors. On the other hand, I only have a couple of days to complete them, so I can't spend as much time as I would really like to. That's a nice technique that would really adapt well to a lot of the pieces that I work on (usually legendary autos and their drivers/creators). Thanks Lemorris!
__________________
If I can't drive 'em... I'll draw 'em!
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts