-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Tundra
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-06-2002, 01:10 AM
Tundraltd Tundraltd is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tundra Accessories

I bought the 2000 Tundra LTD this weekend. I love it so far. It is pretty good size truck with plenty of room for my family and plenty of trunk to haul my stuff. The engine is very smooth. I am interested of getting the Challenger Step Bars, Bull Bar, Cargo Net, Bed Liner and the hard cover tonneu. I want to buff it up a little bit to make it look tougher. Anyone know where can I get it at a reasonable price? By the way, it is my first time here.........! Thanks ahead for the info.
__________________
Proud owner of Cady Catera and Toyota Tundra.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-06-2002, 01:15 AM
Tundraltd Tundraltd is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Here is my Tundra LTD:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tundra exterior.jpg (83.8 KB, 507 views)
__________________
Proud owner of Cady Catera and Toyota Tundra.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-06-2002, 01:20 AM
Tundraltd Tundraltd is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The interior image of my Tundra LTD:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tundra interior.jpg (43.8 KB, 501 views)
__________________
Proud owner of Cady Catera and Toyota Tundra.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-04-2002, 12:28 PM
JBL85 JBL85 is offline
AF Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 1,598
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to JBL85
Very good looking truck
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-30-2004, 09:22 PM
tundratoy tundratoy is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Smile Re: Tundra Accessories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundraltd
I bought the 2000 Tundra LTD this weekend. I love it so far. It is pretty good size truck with plenty of room for my family and plenty of trunk to haul my stuff. The engine is very smooth. I am interested of getting the Challenger Step Bars, Bull Bar, Cargo Net, Bed Liner and the hard cover tonneu. I want to buff it up a little bit to make it look tougher. Anyone know where can I get it at a reasonable price? By the way, it is my first time here.........! Thanks ahead for the info.
There is a Bull Bar for sale on ebay.com
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Accessories & Parts Womper_1 Car Modeling 4 03-25-2011 04:41 PM
Accessories Not Getting Power!!!!! Redneckboy360360 Silverado 8 01-18-2010 06:56 AM
Toyota Tundra and Ford Torino Illustration EtienneArt Sketching and Drawing 2 12-05-2009 08:15 AM
Tundra Accessories Tundraltd Cars/Parts for Sale/Exchange 0 05-06-2002 04:34 PM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Toyota > Tundra


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts