|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im new. And...
Hi, I live in Washington and am new to this forum. I have been looking into cars and i want a fast sporty car that looks nice and has a leather interior. I was looking into a 240sx but they are to slow.
I have stumbled onto bmw's and like what I see. I have a spending range of about 0-$11,000. I would like to know your opinion on which is a better car for what i want (other suggestions are welcome)- 1994 530i OR 1994 325ic . I think the 235ic looks better and in the future i plan to mod whatever i get. thanks for the time. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'd go for the 3... it will handle slightly better in the turns and it will hold it's value much better because it is a rag top.
__________________
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Which one
I believe Rob is right.
__________________
-agapehme
|
| ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|