|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Trolling for rice
I recently got a 2005 Ram 2500 with the Cummins TD. For a little fun, I've been trolling for ricers. Because, well, I'm immature that way and I figure being smoked by a diesel truck has got to be high on the embarassment scale for a "sport" compact car moron.
Three down so far. Usually I don't even power-brake it, which gives them the jump. Just as I pass them, the truck shifts and lights up the back tires for extra effect. Last night's was the best. Fully loaded truck, with a loaded trailer. Found myself a turbo-equipped farter just as we got back into town. It was a good one. While I didn't smoke his ass, I figure it must suck to have your turbo-farting little piece of shit being followed side by side by a loaded up diesel while you shift madly through the gears. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Trolling for rice
LOL that's great. I have smoked a few of those guys with my 04 Cummings TD
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Trolling for rice
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Trolling for rice
You should post up your race stories in the race section here on AF. Bet it would cause a stir....
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Trolling for rice
Are there ricers in other sections? Yeah, that could be fun.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Trolling for rice
Check out the "Street Racing" forum. There's always good stories there about, er, racing on the streets.
Not much anti-this and you suck that, but just some good talk about beating or getting beat.
__________________
Ours: 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2.0, 53k 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser, 84k Kids: 2005 Honda CRV, 228k |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|