-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD)
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-02-2002, 11:05 PM
TriStateGuy's Avatar
TriStateGuy TriStateGuy is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 132
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to TriStateGuy
Talking Pics of my Spec V

Hi all

Took pics of my Spec V this afternoon, yeah it was raining up here in Ct.





And of course the one in my sig.

Enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-03-2002, 11:10 AM
muphasta muphasta is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to muphasta
I wanted red so damn bad!!!! I had to settle for black, as all the red ones had the stupid sunroof and audio package. Out of my price range!
I am happy w/black.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-03-2002, 11:28 AM
Grendel's Avatar
Grendel Grendel is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by muphasta
I wanted red so damn bad!!!! I had to settle for black, as all the red ones had the stupid sunroof and audio package. Out of my price range!
I am happy w/black.
When i was looking for one, the only options i had were a black one w/audio package/sunroof for 20k, and a blue one with no options for around 17k... Black Spec V=Sexy

I would have bought one of them, but i couldn't get a good enough lone w/ a decent interest rate...

Now i'm stuck with my 280zx turbo :P Its a fun car though, and makes a good project/learners car i think

-Grendel

Oh yea... nice car tristateguy...
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-03-2002, 11:38 AM
muphasta muphasta is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to muphasta
I guess I was lucky! The lot I got mine at had at least 5 on the lot. 2 blue, 1 red, 1 white, and 1 black.

I actually got mine from a different lot, same owner of lot, but all the ones at this lot had sun roofs. I don't really want to pay for a sun roof. I got mine w/ABS and side airbags, and floor mats for 17,800. I don't think I did too bad.

I really love the car. I had a little to put down, and got 5.9% for 5 years. I had a check from my credit union, but it was at 6.5%.

One of the blue ones had aftermarket leather seats. I loved those seats! they had the SE R logo stiched into the head rest, looked really sharp. the seats were all black otherwise. If I get leather, I will keep the black/red scheme going. Kinda like the audi TT seats!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-03-2002, 11:40 AM
Grendel's Avatar
Grendel Grendel is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 1,122
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by muphasta
I guess I was lucky! The lot I got mine at had at least 5 on the lot. 2 blue, 1 red, 1 white, and 1 black.

I actually got mine from a different lot, same owner of lot, but all the ones at this lot had sun roofs. I don't really want to pay for a sun roof. I got mine w/ABS and side airbags, and floor mats for 17,800. I don't think I did too bad.

I really love the car. I had a little to put down, and got 5.9% for 5 years. I had a check from my credit union, but it was at 6.5%.

One of the blue ones had aftermarket leather seats. I loved those seats! they had the SE R logo stiched into the head rest, looked really sharp. the seats were all black otherwise. If I get leather, I will keep the black/red scheme going. Kinda like the audi TT seats!
Sounds like you got a good deal... I like your idea about keeping the black/red scheme... the interior was one of the things I liked most about the car... The only downside I could see was that it was front wheel drive

-Grendel
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-03-2002, 12:07 PM
TriStateGuy's Avatar
TriStateGuy TriStateGuy is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 132
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to TriStateGuy
Smile Thanks

Thanks for the comment Grendel.

muphasta: you got a great deal, Mines doesnt have the Sunroof or audio package and I paid 17k for it at 7%



But my old integra died that same day so I had to take what I could,
but I'm happy with my Spec V.

Everyone in my office thinks I'm having a mid-life crisis.... mid-life? I'm only 27!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-03-2002, 12:15 PM
muphasta muphasta is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to muphasta
I am 31, and everyone is calling me a rice-boy!

I think it is funny. I'm kinda chubby, white, and don't plan on covering my car in stickers. Not exactly the makings of a rice boy! I do plan on getting an intake and exhaust. hopefully from NISMO!!!! I am willing to wait for what I hope is fact warrantied stuff! I also got an extended warranty, so I hope those parts will be covered!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Jimibigguns Jimibigguns is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jimibigguns Send a message via Yahoo to Jimibigguns
Hey TriStateGuy...

How did you post those pics of your car? I wanna try it.

~jim~
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-04-2002, 01:01 PM
pinyoot4you pinyoot4you is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 255
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
muphasta, u got a good deal, but i think i got it a little better, i have all the options u have with the sunroof and got it for about 17.7K
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-05-2002, 03:27 PM
TriStateGuy's Avatar
TriStateGuy TriStateGuy is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 132
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to TriStateGuy
Post

Hey Jimi

Use this link to upload you pics

http://www.automotiveforums.com/upload/

then paste them in your message using the img tags

I cant wait to see pics of your ride!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-06-2002, 08:23 AM
muphasta muphasta is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 200
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to muphasta
piny,
Does sound like you got a good deal! Where at in SoCal are you? I'm down in San Diego.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-06-2002, 04:15 PM
pinyoot4you pinyoot4you is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 255
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
i'm from the 909 area.... around fontana, pomona, ontario, riverside, and san bernardino area
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-07-2002, 10:36 PM
Jimibigguns Jimibigguns is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jimibigguns Send a message via Yahoo to Jimibigguns
Ahhh...thanks for the tip brotha. Here are the pics of my bitch.

~jim~

http://files.automotiveforums.com/up...pec-VBackAngle(nice).JPG


http://files.automotiveforums.com/up...ec-VFrontAngle(nice).JPG


http://files.automotiveforums.com/up...omingatYou.JPG


http://files.automotiveforums.com/up...omBackSeat.JPG
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-08-2002, 09:35 AM
TriStateGuy's Avatar
TriStateGuy TriStateGuy is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 132
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to TriStateGuy
Thumbs up Schweeeet!

Jim

Nice Pics! Wow what tight ride.:licker:

Spec V's look good in black...hmmmm I still rather have it red

Planning anything special for the center console? (the one that flips upward)

I was debating a tv or gauge pack.... when I have the money of course!



Tom
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-08-2002, 09:21 PM
Jimibigguns Jimibigguns is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 21
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jimibigguns Send a message via Yahoo to Jimibigguns
Hmmmm...

Haven't really thought about it. I like the additional guage idea. We'll see. Let me see what your's looks like once it's finished...once you have money of course.

~jim~
Reply With Quote
 
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Ferrari 458 Italia Pics (not just drawings this time!) iafb83 General Discussion 4 09-07-2010 03:08 PM
cali spec headers?? AHHKILLA Eclipse 2000+ 0 04-28-2009 12:03 AM
Some Pics/specs of My EE Civic VT colinr '88 - '91 Civic | CRX | Wagon | Shuttlee 11 11-22-2004 09:02 AM
Skylines, who has pics/specs? Please feed my GT-R obsession... VTEC_boi General Discussion 1 12-02-2001 12:10 AM
Pics of my R33 GTR V-Spec Guiddy WIP - Street 44 08-12-2001 06:42 AM

Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Nissan > Sentra | 200SX (USDM FWD)


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts