|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
nismo 350z iam about 14 hours in the project... tell me what you think! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
Awesome!!
The headlights are incredible. Unbelievable what a professional can do with some pencils. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
![]() i want that skill!
__________________
I'm the kind of guy who appreciates a fine body regardless of the make. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: nismo 350z
GOODD daim THATS HOT!!!!!!!!! say the same as nice car IIII WANT THAT SKILL
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
like my dad said to me when i hurt my self ore scrued it up if it don't kill you it make you stronger
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: nismo 350z
i cant see the picture
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh wow !did u ever see the commercial where the guy touches the car and he can see everything the driver has done in it. well if you have you'll understand this. I can actually look at this drawing and see you drawing it. your passion, the frustration satisfaction all your emotions. And to tell you the truth it makes me hot. I've said it before I get turned on by awesome work. And sir this is awesome.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
hey, haven't seen you around in forever! Welcome back.
As for the drawing... it looks perfect! Damn you're talented ![]() Alex
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: nismo 350z
You're on a whole nother level. Absolutely amazing.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
You my friend have SKILL!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
That's amazing, great work.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
Ditto, ditto, ditto.... Absolutely superb skill. I've got to stop, I/m drooling on my keyboard. Robo
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
Quote:
__________________
I'm the kind of guy who appreciates a fine body regardless of the make. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: nismo 350z
friggin a that's sweet can't wait to see it done
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
WOW...
I love the perspective, and as allways, the shading is amazing... BTW, I just realized what your name stands for... |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: nismo 350z
Quote:
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|