|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Speed sensor location
I have a 99 Intrepid, and my engine won't shift out of 1st gear, and the speedometer is not working. I feel it's the speed switch sensor. Only problem is i don't know where it's located on the trans of the 2.7 engine. I am trying to fix this myself instead of going to the dealership. Can someone tell me where exactly the sensor is
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I believe that the speed sensor is on the driver's side of the transmission. You will probably need a 1-1/8" wrench to get it off, shouldn't be too pricy, and shouldn't take long at all.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|