-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-29-2005, 01:51 PM
marcuseli marcuseli is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
TRAC OFF light

The "TRAC OFF" light in my 1999 SE is always on, although I don't have a traction control system. Does anyone have idea what causing it and how I can turn it off ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-29-2005, 09:43 PM
kodee kodee is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: TRAC OFF light

I have a 99 Windstar, asume I have the trac controll as I can turn it on & off. Now, the trac control lite comes on as " off" along w/ ABS lite after driving a few min. Can't figure this out. Can anyone help?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Windstar


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:18 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts