|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
RWD Tiburon.....
No one caught this article? I didn't turn up with it in a search or anything so...
huh... http://goauto.carsales.com.au/mellor...256FF20005DE69 also... I know this thing has been around forever, but man, I wonder what something like that would run. http://autonet.ca/AutonetStories/Spo...m?StoryID=3343 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: RWD Tiburon.....
The clix is cool except for the front grill, it's too much like an Alfa Romeo style. Not that i dont like Alfa's its just that its not that great looking on that car.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: RWD Tiburon.....
i think we already posted an article like that a while ago
__________________
WANNA RACE? |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|