|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
problem starting '96 Firebird
I've a '96 Firebird, 3.8L V6, 5-speed. Won't start unless I release clutch pedal about 20% up from floor. Clutch pedal switch tests good, I've even bypassed it, and problem persists. Selonoid and starter are both good too. Is there another clutch pedal sensor I am unaware of (perhaps in tranny)?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: problem starting '96 Firebird
wont start or wont crank
__________________
1989 camaro iroc 350 bored .060 over aluminum intake q-jet unknown big cam 194/150 valves ported and polished automatic /shift kit 93 accord 4 door auto stock |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: problem starting '96 Firebird
Turn the key???
![]() Does the computer require a certain amount of pressure in the lines?? Past that....I have no idea. Good luck. Seems like a ghost like problem.
__________________
1999 Pontiac Trans Am WS.6 #1747 Stock'ish' |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|