|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Let's get Technical! Discussion for hardcore in-depth motor heads! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
coilovers
I have a set of coilovers that were originally on a passat. Will they fit on civic struts and be able to be used?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i really doubt it, i didn't even know the passat had aftermarkt support.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: coilovers
try the SUSPENSION forum. I just worked on a jetta and it used standard springs in the rear & struts in the front. Rear spring/shock are seperate & fronts where struts - springs/shock in one package.
If you don't know the difference between a springs/shock setup and a strut, I'm sorry! Time for to educate yourself. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|