|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
The Total Dumbass
that I am.
![]() I email Centerline to find out the torque values for the Convo-Pro's on my maro... She email's me back "What's the thread size" - I email her back "The thread size of what?" - She emails me back... "Lets start simple... what kind of car do you have?" Jeez. ![]() What in the hell is she talking about??? I thought that certain rims only fit certain hubs (or whatever the hell the thing the lug bolts stick out of is called). ![]() ![]() ![]() I know nothing about cars... I'm gonna go home and drink myself into oblivion. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
Quote:
Have no idea what the hell the rest of that was all about, but I heard that!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
Quote:
__________________
All Throttle, No Bottle! Torque Makes You Go... FAST! Horsepower Is For Braggin Rights. Money talks, But all mine ever says is Goodbye ~Viper ![]() "twospirts" / "TS" - Definition: Obsolete |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
got me 2 on that
__________________
![]() Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
So maybe I'm not as car-dumb as I thought???
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: The Total Dumbass
Quote:
__________________
All Throttle, No Bottle! Torque Makes You Go... FAST! Horsepower Is For Braggin Rights. Money talks, But all mine ever says is Goodbye ~Viper ![]() "twospirts" / "TS" - Definition: Obsolete |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Re: The Total Dumbass
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Total Dumbass
Quote:
__________________
All Throttle, No Bottle! Torque Makes You Go... FAST! Horsepower Is For Braggin Rights. Money talks, But all mine ever says is Goodbye ~Viper ![]() "twospirts" / "TS" - Definition: Obsolete |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Total Dumbass
Quote:
It would have nothing to do with whether or not a wheel would fit a car. Unless the wheel studs were too wide to fit through the rim. Bolt pattern and backspacing/offset are the main things to be concerned with when considering what rim will fit. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
email back, big enough for you
__________________
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052 |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
lmao, i was just thinking to myslef on someone with alot of car smarts just replyed lets see what he says... lol, now im disapointed with the anwser...
__________________
All Throttle, No Bottle! Torque Makes You Go... FAST! Horsepower Is For Braggin Rights. Money talks, But all mine ever says is Goodbye ~Viper ![]() "twospirts" / "TS" - Definition: Obsolete |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
meh, the question was already answered what was i gonna do, repeat everything lol
__________________
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052 |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Total Dumbass
Quote:
They want to know thread diameter & pitch. Torque is determined by that and type of material the bolt, nut or stud is made from.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
like that
__________________
Chevrolet Camaro - I enjoy beating the hell out of people http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=68052 |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: The Total Dumbass
lol, see i didnt know all that, now that i do i guess it works out... *Learned Something*
__________________
All Throttle, No Bottle! Torque Makes You Go... FAST! Horsepower Is For Braggin Rights. Money talks, But all mine ever says is Goodbye ~Viper ![]() "twospirts" / "TS" - Definition: Obsolete |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|