|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Clunking form the front end.... Help!!!
Over the past few weeks I starting hearing a thumping coming from the front. Today while i was bending down to put air in the tire I hit the side of the tire with my had and heard a metal thunk. It's on the left side front. When I hit the left side of the tire (that is if your looking right at the tire) and hit it, it moves a bit. The balljoints seem fine, I did the test were you put a rod under the tire and move it up. The tie-rods also seem fine. If anyone has any ieda's on what this coulod be from, please reply. I have a trip next week with the car so I need to fix this quite soon...
Thanks. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
how about the spindle (wheel) bearings.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
how about a simple tightening of the lugnuts...
__________________
JDM EJ8 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Clunking form the front end.... Help!!!
strut mounts
edit-- i just reread your post, and strutmounts would not make the tire move side to side. yea...i agree...sounds like you need to tighten your lugnuts... |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|