-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical
Register FAQ Community
Engineering/ Technical Ask technical questions about cars. Do you know how a car engine works?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-10-2005, 04:03 PM
Jawjahboy Jawjahboy is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CEL and Fuel Gauge

I can't believe so many folks are having the same problem I have faced the last 40,000 miles on my 99 Rodeo.

My check engine light came on but the car was running fine. Then I noticed the low fuel light started blinking and the gas gauge would go to empty just a few miles after fill-up. We ingnored the check engine light and started using the trip button to refuel everytine we reached about 280 miles. Both lights have stayed on for the last 40,000 miles.

This, however, is very annoying. Has there been a recall for sure on the sending unit or will I need to try and replace the sending unit myself???
Any help here from anyone??? Do I need to contact Isuszu??? Thanks
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Engineering/ Technical


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts