|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Exterior | bodykits | Lighting When your ready to showoff that 'H' ride, here's your forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey, I was looking at the new M6 and saw that it has a carbon fiber roof panel. I definitely want that for my accord, it works perfectly with the vision I have for my car. Does anybody know how or where I might go about getting a custom cf roof panel made? Has anybody heard of this being done before? I also want my trunk cf. If not, I'll have to stick to the old gameplan of painting them black.
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CF Roof
there was a post exactly like this maybe a month ago.... all it is is CF layed over the exsisting roof, and yes ive seen a wide body celica with it done.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oops, sorry to resurrect old topics. Ihaven't been on in a while, I'm like a noob all over again
Anyways, as far as the M6 goes, I'm pretty sure its an actual cf hood piece as opposed to laying cf over a preexisting metal roof. But this way sounds a lot more affordable. Thanks for the tip.
__________________
ECNATSISER AL AVIV
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: CF Roof
and in your case may provide more structural strength because in unibody cars the roof keeps the car from sagging
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|