|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Remote Died!
Hello all its been awhile since I last posted...
Oh do not worry its not because my Alero isn't having constant problems its just that I got sick of listing them! Anyways During all the other problems I have been fixing, my remote started to die. First the trunk release button stopped working. $ months later it completly died! Well its not the remote my wifes does not work either. Battery is new before anyone ask... What would cause this? Working on my car every other week is not cool but ahs to be done BUT... That same POS car and the remote not working is the worst!!!! Any ideas would be great! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Remote Died!
OK nw the trunk release button in the car does not work either. I can hear the relay clicking though..... Any Ideas anyone?I just need a push in the right direction.
Last edited by DamienZ28; 07-24-2005 at 09:44 PM. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Remote Died!
anything anyone?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Remote Died!
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh great.... Oh well I will have to remember howto use a key in the door and trunk again till I buy a new car...
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
have you tried to syncronize the remotes as described in the owners manual?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Remote Died!
Yeah that didnt work...
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|