-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-06-2005, 01:43 AM
TreStringz TreStringz is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 67
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to TreStringz
GSR Tranny

I have a 90 integra ls and I think I messed up my synchros since it grinds in second and third gear when I'm pushing it but not on normal driving. Therefore, I thought that it would be a good idea just to buy a new tranny. From what I hear, the GSR tranny is supposed to be stronger than mine now but my question is would it fit my engine???
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2005, 10:09 AM
Ace$nyper's Avatar
Ace$nyper Ace$nyper is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 7,738
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Ace$nyper Send a message via MSN to Ace$nyper Send a message via Yahoo to Ace$nyper
Re: GSR Tranny

yes but finding a cable gsr tranny or any short ratio B tranny is like finding a needle in haystack now I just converted a hyrdo myself lol.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Integra


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts