-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Durango
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-28-2005, 11:55 PM
fisherfrank fisherfrank is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy vibration while towing durango

I have a 2000 durango 4x4 with automatic transmission. recently I have noticed a loud vibration coming from the backend and it becomes very loud when towing my small boat. It also seems to get louder the longer I tow. but after I have unhitched and drive the vibration almost totaly goes away. I do not beleive that it is the transmission as the noise does not go away or change when the gears are changing. Would anyone like to talke an educated guess at what this might be?? Thanks
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Dodge > Durango


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts