-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-27-2005, 05:35 PM
VeGeTa-X VeGeTa-X is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to VeGeTa-X
Grinding Sound!!!!

I have a question when I am driving or when the car is parked their is a grinding sound that is coming from fuel injector valves or back of the engine everytime I rev the engine to 4 to 5k. Can someone tell me what the problem is I have a Integra GSR. Thx
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-28-2005, 12:38 PM
VeGeTa-X VeGeTa-X is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to VeGeTa-X
I saw an error in my post, when I give the engine has when the car is neutral when it reached 4000 to 5000 rpms their is a grinding sound? Can someoen give an idea what it could be. thx
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Integra


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts