-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions
Register FAQ Community
Introductions Welcome to AutomotiveForums.com. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you better.
  Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-18-2005, 12:48 PM
BigRay's Avatar
BigRay BigRay is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hello

Hello everyone. This is my first post on this forum. I would guess when it comes to cars I would consider myslef average, as far as my knowledge is concerned. I'm driving a 2003 Chevy Impala right now which I love. My mom is currently in the market for a new car. One of the reasons that I joined this forum is because I thought it would help me get a better idea of what kind of car she should get. Well, I hope to be talking to you soon. Also, check out my website that me and 2 of my friends made. www.thepezdispenser.com We also have a message board segment that might interest some of you.
__________________
 
 
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Warehoused Archives > Introductions


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:59 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts