-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Crown Victoria
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-13-2005, 10:40 PM
TheBettie's Avatar
TheBettie TheBettie is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to TheBettie
Front Door Windows Are Loose

I'm trying to fix up a 1983 CV that my boss just bought (for $150 and it flies), and both front door windows (they're power) are practically flapping in the doors when you put them down. I bought some window guides at AutoZone, but now I can't figure out how to put them on. Has anyone ever installed these things? They kinda fold up and apparently are supposed to snap onto something? I guess I shoulda asked before I left the store, but erroneously thought that they'd be easy to install -- you know, self-explanatory or something. Ha ha.

-Gigi
__________________
The Baby's Gothic Mom

Funny, I don't feel evil....

Past Z Car Crew
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Crown Victoria


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:33 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts