|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Diecast Car Modeling Discuss and show diecast vehicles that you have modified, or that you have collected. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lola's New Kicks
The old song "Lola" not "L.O,L.A Lola" the other one had a line in it that said "What Lola wants Lola gets." Well this Lola has been wanting new shoes since she got her new remake. That included opening the vents, BRG paint and a Surtees Stripe. This was awhile ago. I've forgotten but I think the colors were from Nurburgring (sp?) I finally got around to the Wheel swap last evening. New Cat.A.Pault wheels for her. Much better look.
[/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG] [IMG] [/IMG]To set the record straight: 1967 LeMans, 5.0 Chevy, Lola/Aston Martin Mk3GT Ch#SL73/121, John Surtees / David Hobbs Last edited by ClearHooter; 06-10-2005 at 10:40 PM. |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|