-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Taurus | Taurus Wagon
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-09-2005, 04:18 PM
spartanfan16 spartanfan16 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1996 Ford Taurus

Alright I was driving down the road and I noticed I wasn't getting good pick up after stops. I kept driving then after maybe 10 more mintues I lost total controll of the gas. Like I would be flooring it and nothing would happen . I ended up coasting into the parking lot turned the car off then back on. I then had no problem. 1 hour later it happened again. Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Ford > Taurus | Taurus Wagon


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts