|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
My latest rendering
HEllo ... I did a new design - the Aston MArtin 2007
comments and critic are welcome ...
__________________
... i am thinking about one ... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My latest rendering
I love how you use the background as part of the car color.
Gives it an atmospheric look that really rocks! Very nice airbrushing! It has a great feel! The color scheme also really suits an aston. I like that misty looking bg stuff too. Looks like a rainy british night. I love it! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My latest rendering
Very cool rendreing Canay. I like the foggy effect int eh background as well.
Alex
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
Very Great work !Its just awssome ! Challe /
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: My latest rendering
That is a very cool rendering better than I could ever do. I think the front looks a lot like a Honda S2k.
Al
__________________
AutoArtShop.com |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Damn thats nice. Keep'em coming
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|