-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > S-10
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 06-02-2005, 09:32 AM
bjackson2 bjackson2 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
96 S10 Reminder Tone Module

I just recently purchased this truck. After leaving my headlights on at work and having to call my wife to jump me, I decided to figure out where the module should be and why it doesn't work.
I found a black box just above the turn signal and hazard signal flashers. The bottom of the box has been cut open. Is this the reminder tone module and if so, is it easy to replace?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Sparsky Sparsky is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 164
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 96 S10 Reminder Tone Module

i don't know if that's the right one. But if it's cut open i'd replace it anyways. If I get a chance I'll look under my dash and see where mine is.
__________________
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/765867
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > S-10


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:53 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts