-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > TrailBlazer | Trailblazer EXT
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-28-2005, 09:01 PM
The Black Pearl's Avatar
The Black Pearl The Black Pearl is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 128
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
How do you remove the headrest..

I picked up a couple of 8.25" Screens and I have to remove the headrest in order to put the bracket on to hold the screens. I pushed on the button to raise the head rest, but it won't go any further....Anyone now how to remove these head rests??? 2004 TB
__________________
Check out my GM experience

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=389060

2005 Red Santa's Sleigh c/w Toyz (MINE)
2004 Black Chevrolet Extended Trailblazer (ALL MINE)
2002 Silver Mazda Protegé GT (Hers)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
stradi_various stradi_various is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Talking Re: How do you remove the headrest..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Pearl
I picked up a couple of 8.25" Screens and I have to remove the headrest in order to put the bracket on to hold the screens. I pushed on the button to raise the head rest, but it won't go any further....Anyone now how to remove these head rests??? 2004 TB
You don't...there is a special tool to do that...see a dealer
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-03-2005, 11:37 PM
The Black Pearl's Avatar
The Black Pearl The Black Pearl is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 128
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This is the info I got on how to remove it. I do not know if its accurate. I need to take the head rest off in order to secure two 8.4" sreens to each headrest. I want to be able to take them in and out of the TB so they will not get taken.

"Look at the plastic piece around where the headrest rods go in. There will be a small hole on one side. You have to push something in the hole to release it while pulling up on the headrest. "
__________________
Check out my GM experience

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbul...d.php?t=389060

2005 Red Santa's Sleigh c/w Toyz (MINE)
2004 Black Chevrolet Extended Trailblazer (ALL MINE)
2002 Silver Mazda Protegé GT (Hers)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-10-2005, 02:22 PM
stradi_various stradi_various is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: How do you remove the headrest..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Pearl
This is the info I got on how to remove it. I do not know if its accurate. I need to take the head rest off in order to secure two 8.4" sreens to each headrest. I want to be able to take them in and out of the TB so they will not get taken.

"Look at the plastic piece around where the headrest rods go in. There will be a small hole on one side. You have to push something in the hole to release it while pulling up on the headrest. "

Tried, tested and true! Thanks for the tip.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > TrailBlazer | Trailblazer EXT


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:44 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts