|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
I test drove one today for a while and I have to say that quality,performance, and look wise, it IS the best one so far. About the 0-60, i have to say that it is more in the 6.1 range because I know what 6.8 above feels like. Space wise, it is just like all the others, NO room. The rockford system sounds awesome. It gets my 2 thumbs up.
oh and I drove the Loaded auto stick V6 version. Price tag started around 25,000. That gets a thumbs up also. All in all I think it would be a good buy. JUst wait a year or two for them to get the kinks out.
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
i think the 6.1 0-60 is for the 6 speed v6
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
i imagine the auto-stick version is as fast as our 3g's w/ 5 speeds
__________________
![]() Don't act like you don't love it.
503/2000 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
the only thing i dont like about the 06 is how big the dash is in it. other then its a sweet car. oh and it kills V8 mustangs soon as it hits 3rd gear. i got to take one for the weekend.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
'06 Eclipse
A friend of mine is a salesperson at the local Mitsubishi dealership. He told me that the '06 eclipse is exclusive to that year an all new model comes out in '07. I haven't found any pictures of the prospective '07 model. He also told e that a convertible model of the '06 isn't coming out 'til late '06 or early '07 because they are having trouble getting the top to lock with the windshield because of the unique a-pillar design. Can anyone confirm this or was he just blowing smoke up my ass because I want a GT Convertible.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: '06 Eclipse
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
okay i work as a salesman for mitsubishi and i can asure you he is blowing alot of smoke up your ass. mitsubishi would not spend millions of dollars designing a new body and engine none the last just to though it all away in 9 months
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Now I just have to start counting pennies for a few.. years.. til I can afford one.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
Which Mustangs are we talking about killing here? pre-94/94-98/98-04/05+??
__________________
1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 - 269AWHP/290AWTQ (Mustang Dyno) - [email protected] - 1.756 60ft. - [email protected] (Best TDO4-9B Time) - Driver Mod - IPS TD04-19TL - SPEC 4+ - Wiseco Pistons - 3SX Custom Forged Rods - PMP FMIC + Much More.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
Quote:
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought that they wouldn't replace the '06 model year so soon but some manufacturers have replaced models after one year because it was a stepping stone for a better model. It was the fact that I had never heard or seen of a newer model that threw me off.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
1999 mustang it was the 35th anvy
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: the NEW 2006 eclipse thread
Quote:
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
does anyone here think that the o6 has sort of a lambo gallardo shape to it? i wish they wouldve kept the 06 like the concept, looks soo much better
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|