|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| COMPLETELY off-topic Talk about anything other than cars. But you can't be mad and angry in this forum! |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
picked up my beater
got my truck about a week or so ago. i will still have my civic, just want a daily driver for when i pull my civic off the road at the end of the year to do my engine buildup. here somes pics of the truck. soon to have a 3 inch drop and some different rims.
![]() ![]()
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
pretty sweet, get a nice system in there and you'll be set
__________________
1990 Civic EX 4-Door Sedan - D16A6 - 204k miles :: working on mechanical and cosmetic restoration ::
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: picked up my beater
Nice, I like how you call that your beater. That looks better than most peoples Civics on here lol
__________________
I get paid to read e-mails when I'm bored....are you bored? http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?doug684 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
hehe. this may be true. but still i like my civic better, even though the truck has better paint. i've been driving it for liek a week now and i took my civic out yesturday, and its just funner to drive
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
Ohhh nice truck. I wish I had a nice daily driver so I didnt have to drive the crx all the time. And trucks are nice cause you can throw a dirtbike or quad or beer in the bed!
__________________
Saturn Stealership Technician #331 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
suprised Jetts hasn't posted in here yet
__________________
The name's Adrian 1990 Civic HB Si - 265.7whp/223tq @9.2psi. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 296.3whp/230tq @1bar. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 1991 Civic Sedan DX - 185.8whp/139tq. Tuned on NepTune by J.Mills 2006 G35 Coupe 6MT - Stock 2011 CR-Z - Stock |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
Man I had a full belltech 4/6 drop kit for that truck laying in my shop that I would have gave you for the cost of shipping a few weeks ago. I took it off a guys truck and he never came back for it.
__________________
![]() |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
Nice Truck Greg
BTW guys it would also be a great tow truck when he over builds his civic and cant be smogged in cali. Well at least till he moves to oregon..
__________________
Mods: D16Z6 Turbo'd P28 ecu and Greddy emanage for fuel. My first Civic love Died from 92 year old Fart not watchin out.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
is that the 4.3 liter?
__________________
Travis
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: picked up my beater
Quote:
its the 2.2 L good on gas and it used to be used to pull a ski boat so if i do take my civic to the track i should be able to pull it no prob.
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
pick ups are pretty cool to drive too. i dont know why but they are lol.
__________________
96 EJ6. Future home of boosted B18C1.
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
odd.. that truck looks awefully familliar, feels like i saw it around april 1st lol
good to see u finally got it man, cant wait to see it with a drop i might be picking up a new car soon too an 89 Si might be trading a guy straight up for my B18a1
__________________
94 s-10 bagged, body dropped, 22's, suicide coupe doors, fully shaved, and soon a small block 350 2011 Silverado... Stock Daily driver
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
I'm loving the chrome fender liners...
__________________
2008 KIA Spectra5 SX 2010 Honda CR-V EX |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: picked up my beater
lol, i know. those will be coming off
__________________
AF Bay Area Crew ![]() RIP Melt 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution GSR 2007 Toyota Prius ![]() ![]() I <3 and miss my 4g
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: picked up my beater
Quote:
i alrdy knew hey was getting that truck months ago looks good man |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|