-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Register FAQ Community
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-21-2005, 03:16 PM
jja1969 jja1969 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to jja1969
Question question

i just want to know if you guys are inspired to draw are just draw when you fell like it
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2005, 03:19 PM
knightvision's Avatar
knightvision knightvision is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to knightvision
Re: question

It's my hobby. So I draw if I want to.
__________________
todays MICE CINEMA:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2005, 07:58 PM
GirlBear's Avatar
GirlBear GirlBear is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 2,040
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
As a young child I drew because it made me feel good. I draw now because it is an extension of me. I draw therefore I am. Simple. Like breathing, Eating. I stop drawing, I Stop existing.
__________________

http://jowulf.deviantart.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-22-2005, 05:02 AM
venom_design's Avatar
venom_design venom_design is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 346
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: question

I also draw if I want to draw...sometimes at school I don't want to draw, but if i am drawing then, I get some new idea's and then I want to draw again hehe...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-22-2005, 10:43 AM
jja1969 jja1969 is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to jja1969
i draw cause my friends and family ask me to or when i find sumthin i want to draw
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-24-2005, 08:28 AM
BJ3113's Avatar
BJ3113 BJ3113 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 288
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: question

I was a good drawer back when I was 15 or 16, but now that Im 25 i get bashed all the time with comments like why are you doing that for, You have better things to do! So I just stopped. I need something to rekindle the flame
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-24-2005, 02:31 PM
jja1969 jja1969 is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to jja1969
Re: Re: question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ3113
I was a good drawer back when I was 15 or 16, but now that Im 25 i get bashed all the time with comments like why are you doing that for, You have better things to do! So I just stopped. I need something to rekindle the flame
sorry i bet if you keep drawing you'll get better

p.s i'm truly sorry
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-24-2005, 06:26 PM
jja1969 jja1969 is offline
Banned
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to jja1969
hey BJ3113im only 13 (14 june 26) so i hope it dosent happen to me no offence
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-25-2005, 04:01 AM
knightvision's Avatar
knightvision knightvision is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to knightvision
Re: Re: question

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ3113
I was a good drawer back when I was 15 or 16, but now that Im 25 i get bashed all the time with comments like why are you doing that for, You have better things to do! So I just stopped. I need something to rekindle the flame
It's exactly what my parents tell me all the time. They haven't realized that drawing is on one side a way to find quietude and to chill out, and on the other side a way to earn money.
__________________
todays MICE CINEMA:
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts