|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house? |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
rear view
hey mates,
I just made this rear view...I made the picture with my webcam, so the quality might be a lil bad!! Its my first rear view in ages. It kinda fits to my previous post... and I made this one with ballpoint
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: rear view
man, homie that is sweet...and the exhauist is crazy nice
__________________
yes, I am a newbie now let the flames begin |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: rear view
Looks good, nice work on the rim.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|