-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Renault > General Discussion
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-13-2005, 09:58 AM
CandymanMessiah CandymanMessiah is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Renault Extra 1.9 Diesel Van - Help needed please

Hi

I am the (lucky?) owner of a Renault Extra 1.9 Diesel Van - Seems that no one on the planet owns one of these except me at the moment, seeing as I cannot find one single scrap of information or help on this vehicle.

Anyway, I am looking for assistance from other owners regarding a particularly problem with the Van.

I have an amount of Oil present in the coolant - This MAY be down to a leaking head gasket, although the Van runs fine.
I would like to perform a coolant flush, but need advice on this, as apparently there is a certain order you must do things (or perhaps a special tool needed for this). Also, I am unable to find a drain plug, and the bottom radiator hose is unreachable.

If anyone can help, please email me - My address is [email protected]

Thank you in anticipation
Chris
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Renault > General Discussion


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts