|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pretty neat video
__________________
"When Lightning Strikes the Heartbeat Stops!" '91 Mustang LX 347 StRoKeD & BlOwN '04 Ford F-250 6L PS FX4 '95 Ford F-150 Ford Racing Pride General Motors who? ![]() 2004-2008 Ford Master Certified Technician |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This is why I will always pick turbos over superchargers. I know I'll get comments along the lines of "one is a 5.0 the other's a 4.6" etc. In my opinion, turbos are better.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Pretty neat video
Well, Theres accually another discussion between witch is better the 4.6 or 5.0, its titled "4.6 to 5.0 swap"
I like turbos alot, but for my project im going with a supercharger. Theres also something about that one and only belt driven sound.
__________________
"When Lightning Strikes the Heartbeat Stops!" '91 Mustang LX 347 StRoKeD & BlOwN '04 Ford F-250 6L PS FX4 '95 Ford F-150 Ford Racing Pride General Motors who? ![]() 2004-2008 Ford Master Certified Technician |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wow.
__________________
Ported Cobra Intake, Ported & polished Windsor Jr heads, K&N, Vortech s-trim, 90mm Lightining mass air meter, 70mm throttlebody,1.7 roller rockers, BBK Long tube headers, offroad H-pipe, Crane cam, main cap girdle, 40 series flowmaster, 3.73 gears, MSD ignition, CGS subframes, A9L PIH kit, SCT custom burned chip, 42lb injectors, 190lph fuel pump, T rex and fuel pressure regulator, AFCO racing radiator (If it doesn't scare the Hell out of you it isn't fast enough) |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
That is one bad 5.0. I'm sure he's putting down at least 550 to the wheels.
__________________
For a long time it gave me nightmares... witnessing an injustice like that... it's a constant reminder of just how unfair this world can be... I can still hear them taunting him....... silly rabbit, tricks are for kids... I mean, WHY COULDN'T THEY JUST GIVE HIM SOME CEREAL? Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Pretty neat video
Yeah he must be, he smoked that 03 cobra.
__________________
"When Lightning Strikes the Heartbeat Stops!" '91 Mustang LX 347 StRoKeD & BlOwN '04 Ford F-250 6L PS FX4 '95 Ford F-150 Ford Racing Pride General Motors who? ![]() 2004-2008 Ford Master Certified Technician |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|