-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cadillac > Deville
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-09-2005, 12:18 PM
LMT32 LMT32 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Need help identifying Cadillac door part.

I have a 1993 Cadillac Sedan Deville and I have a small rolling wheel that rolls everytime I open and close the door which is between the door hinges that's tearing up and I need to replace it.

I very likely will have to go to the dealer to buy the new part.

Does anyone know what this part is so I can tell the parts man at the counter what I'll need? Thanks in advance for your help.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Cadillac > Deville


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts