|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
kill of the century
I defended my honor today. Had a Ford Econoline van coming up on tail. Some fancy sponsored racer. I gunned and felt my 100lbs of torque and the 83hp rocket my beastly geo tracker ahead of the woman.
You have to love beating slower cars in a tracker. About 5 minutes later I had a short bus race me. What is it with commercial truck drivers? Well guys. I'm sure we've all had F&F stories involving 20 second vans. Theres mine. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: kill of the century
Nice, very nice. Today a lady was tail gatting me, so a gave a friendly brake tap, but they did nothing so, slam on the gas and go 60 in a 40 just to get away from them.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|