|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
2,000 Posts... Go me!
Yep, being the AF J-body forum whore i am, just thought my 2,000th post was worth a thread of its own. Glad to be able to help you guys out with your problems and passing down my knowledge. There are some other really great guys in here.
Ok sence i am wasting a post on this might as well make it useful. If there is anyone in NY, NE region and knows Nascar really well. 30+ J-body's and some non-J's from the NE region at going to Watkins Glenn Race track on May 28th for some good old fasion racing. 3-7pm then a party later that night till when ever, or sleep over if you get to shit faced to drive. There will be 1/4 mile runs and time trials around the auto-X track. So i know i crossed tracks with some other people in this region. Hey NOSHUN, come one bro, get your ass across the border and lets have some fun man! A few guys are leaving from Buffalo NY for this, drive with them!
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
2000 Post you Really need to get a life!!!!
Just Kidding, Thanks for all your help, I think you answered every question I have Posted, again Congrats!!!! For an Update, I am in Haggaling Mode with a guy with an 2002 Cav with 40000 miles, He is not willing to negatiotiate the price and I want the car, So Monday I think I will call him and just buy it for what hes asking. Frank G 1997 Cavalier RS, 2.2L Auto 115,500 miles 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee \\\\ 1996 Jeep Cherokee Classic Yes I am a Jeep guy!!! 1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo //// |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
Quote:
__________________
![]() Yes, I am retarded. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
lol in about two years i will be there. lol good job.
__________________
-Jay Jones Team DROPZONE Vice President
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
Good save. I was about to lock this thread.
PS: Passed 5,000 last week
__________________
MAKE ART, NOT WAR |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
he has you there
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
He has a little more time on his name than i do with mine. Besides, tim roams the entire site. I mainly stick in here, but once in a while i roam to other topics.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
Quote:
__________________
2001 Toyota Celica GT Check out my CarDomain at... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2493960 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
that sounds like fun Watkins Glen eh? I like track that aren't a boring oval! *yawns* maybe can get some J-Body Club on Ontario member down! Got anymore info?
BTW being a postwhore can only lead to bad things! like carpal tunnel syndrome! Yeh hit me up with some info BEHATCH!
__________________
Red Z24 = Dead, 03 2 door = 15.5 with no traction. low 15's here i come 'Never forget Grasshopper, Not speed, smile!' |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
i guess ive had a few posts...
i wish i lived out that way itd be way better then this nobody town heh. theres a race track here and ive seena few perfectly good z24's gutted and destroyed falling over banks and such and flipping around corners but thats because its a dirt track im not gonan do that tho i think id die becuase i have a heavy foot and im too over confident
__________________
im not too young to drive... im just not old enough to smoke.... you that is-BULLIT
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
[quote=Classicrocjunkie]Yep, being the AF J-body forum whore i am, just thought my 2,000th post was worth a thread of its own.........
Congrats! Now wouldn't this be a right time to say something globally enlightening? Something that would cause readers to be retrospectful, inwardly consious of their own cavalier sort of frailty, something that would cause the lot of us to ponder the real meaning of a simple injector's lot, in it's own vehicular understanding of life, and it's sole purpose. Something.....Papal; or Ghandi like. Might you be likened to the Mother Theresa of the AF world! Semper ubi sub ubi. Tookie ;^) |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
[quote=Tookie]
Quote:
__________________
Red Z24 = Dead, 03 2 door = 15.5 with no traction. low 15's here i come 'Never forget Grasshopper, Not speed, smile!' |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: 2,000 Posts... Go me!
:Cough , Cough:
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|