-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling
Register FAQ Community
Car Modeling Share your passion for car modeling here! Includes sub-forum for "in progress" and "completed" vehicles.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-21-2005, 02:23 PM
DukeMan's Avatar
DukeMan DukeMan is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 498
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1/43 CF decal

Anyone tried this? I´ve seen that SMS (scale motorsport) have some 1/43 cf decal, but I have never seen it on a model before. So if anyone has got a picture of the decal, on model or not does´nt matter, I´d more than happy! Also any opinions on this product are welcome.

Thanks in advance!
__________________
/Fredrik

Current Projects:
-´70 Camaro Z28 (Baldwin Motion hood wanted!!!)
-´32 Ford Roadster (on hold)

´69 Camaro thread
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2005, 05:20 PM
scaleracecars scaleracecars is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 225
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 1/43 CF decal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeMan
Anyone tried this? I´ve seen that SMS (scale motorsport) have some 1/43 cf decal, but I have never seen it on a model before. So if anyone has got a picture of the decal, on model or not does´nt matter, I´d more than happy! Also any opinions on this product are welcome.

Thanks in advance!
no Pictures at the moment but I have used quite a bit of the 1/43 decals. They look great.
David
http://www.scaleracecars.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2005, 06:22 PM
FocusOnCivic FocusOnCivic is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FocusOnCivic
I know you guys aren't to fond of Modifiers but here's some pics of a hatch with SMS 1/43 CF hood, rear spoiler, and side skirts.

Courtsey of TwinTurboGuy


http://img122.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sc018031du.jpg

http://img122.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img1...sc018013df.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-22-2005, 01:17 AM
DukeMan's Avatar
DukeMan DukeMan is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 498
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FocusOnCivic what the hell are you talking about?!! We love modifiers around here well at least I do Is that a 1/24-25 hatchie? Looks superb and thank for sharing!
__________________
/Fredrik

Current Projects:
-´70 Camaro Z28 (Baldwin Motion hood wanted!!!)
-´32 Ford Roadster (on hold)

´69 Camaro thread
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-22-2005, 06:54 AM
mike@af's Avatar
mike@af mike@af is offline
Captain Over Engineer
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 6,711
Thanks: 27
Thanked 29 Times in 23 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to mike@af Send a message via AIM to mike@af Send a message via Yahoo to mike@af
Re: 1/43 CF decal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeMan
FocusOnCivic what the hell are you talking about?!! We love modifiers around here well at least I do Is that a 1/24-25 hatchie? Looks superb and thank for sharing!
Modifiers, as in 1/43 Diecast.
__________________
-Mike
AF Director of Media / Photographer

[email protected] | AutomotiveForums.com | Flickr Gallery
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-24-2005, 06:59 AM
DukeMan's Avatar
DukeMan DukeMan is offline
AF Enthusiast
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 498
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh sorry then, never heard the word modifiers before so I though he meant tuners. Is it some kind of american brand or what?
__________________
/Fredrik

Current Projects:
-´70 Camaro Z28 (Baldwin Motion hood wanted!!!)
-´32 Ford Roadster (on hold)

´69 Camaro thread
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-24-2005, 04:04 PM
FocusOnCivic FocusOnCivic is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to FocusOnCivic
www.modifierscars.com

1/43 diecasts.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Car Modeling


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts