-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Nitrous_Boy Nitrous_Boy is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 201
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrous_Boy
Heres a laugh!

Well I finally drove my RatAss Piece Of Shit Cavalier to the stepdad's shop. Here's the real laugh though. I had the head tested and found it not to be crack. Good news cause i want to mess with my old motor and rebuild it. SO to get it the 30 miles from my house to mom's i decided to drive it. I took out the thermy and put gasket sealer all around the cup so that it wouldn't leak. Let it sit for a day and then put the hose back on it and filled it up with fuild's. I started it and drove it to my mom's. It never hit over 1/4 temp also the fan enver kicked on and all the check engine codes went away and the first cylinder decided for the first time in 6 months to kick back in. WIERD. Yet somehow i still managed to loose 1/2 gallon of water somewhere. No clue were though. I thought it was funny that my stupid ass car after 6 months of trying to figure out the 1st cylinder problem not working, decided to start working when the rest of the motor is fucked, and having a new motor.

Sorry i thought it was funny.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Classicrocjunkie's Avatar
Classicrocjunkie Classicrocjunkie is offline
Lifted GMT-360!
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 5,258
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Classicrocjunkie
Re: Heres a laugh!

Its a cavy... welcome to the club.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums,
and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks!


2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer
2010 Glastron GT 205XL
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts