|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
97 4 runner rear wiper
Could someone please help me out on how to change the rear wiper on my truck.....im lost...hopefully someone can reply before it gets dark...
thanks in advance Brian |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Its been awhile since I changed my rear wiper. I remember unscrewing 2 screws to get it off I think, and I also had to use the stock blade also, cause the aftermarket woudn't fit
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks man...something is tellin me im screwed...I tried taking those screws off and there pretty well siezed up...if ne one else has an idea lemme know, cause as it sits its freakin useless.
Brian |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: 97 4 runner rear wiper
I believe on my 97 4runner you can just slide the blades out and then slide new ones in, just like the front.
__________________
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who dont. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
2 Possibilities for you. A "blade" is the rubber and metal part that holds it, an "Insert" is just the rubber part. If they are OEM, as the dealer for an insert. Other than that, you have teeny vise grips, or a part from scrap yard.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|