|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
'91 Suspension Conversion Cost?
I got a '91 Continental, the left front air bag gives out a few minutes after I start the car and every bump seems like my cars last, lol. Anyway, was wondering if anybody had any links or actually could give me an estimated cost of what a conversion from Air Ride Suspension to Coils would cost me?
I know nobody cares, but heres my list of "To Do" for my car, lol - new muffler (muffler bearings are shot) - fix motor mount - suspension conversion |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
the guys at lincolnvscadillac.com can help . or try strutmasters.com
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '91 Suspension Conversion Cost?
l-m tech is correct. I would call strutmasters.com. They have about the best price I have seen. I have never had a problem installing one of their kits. They cost about $500 for a 4 wheel kit. If you have any How To questions, let me know and I will help you out as much as possible.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '91 Suspension Conversion Cost?
Quote:
thanks for the links though guys, definetely gonna go through Strutmasters. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '91 Suspension Conversion Cost?
When checking around for shops, make sure you tell them this is just an hour per wheel job. If they try to charge you more than 5 hours worth of labor, go to the next shop. Like I said, let me know if I can be of any more help.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Re: '91 Suspension Conversion Cost?
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: '91 Suspension Conversion Cost?
NO problem!!
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|