|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Cosmetics interior, exterior, wheels. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Smoke Taillights
Hey I just order some smoke transparent paint and was wondering how to do it so that it will not get on the car and will look real nice and be even on all sides and also wondering if anyone else has done it or does anyone have pictures?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Where did you order it from?
:monkeypis :badass:
__________________
25% Tinted Windows Pop Charger(K&N) PIAA Xtreme Whites KYB Suspension OBX B3 Exhaust w/Silencer Remote Start Stabilizer Bar Throttle Tightened & more to come! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Better take some pics after you do it lol
Good luck!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Smoke Taillights
Quote:
http://www.g20style.com/clearcorners.htm If you dont want to do that, buy some good masking tape, the kind for painting, usually blue in color, and precisely mask off the area and cover the rest of the area with butcher paper or newsprint....then spray away....good luck...
__________________
P@ - www.customsteel.com Red 99 G20(t) / UR 2 piece / JWT POP / HS CAI / WW Lip / HS Header / Greddy Evo / S3 cams |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
![]() that was my old P10. smoking the tail lights is pretty easy. heres how to do it. Materials: Smoke Spray, Masking Tape, Glossy Clear Coat, and Patience Steps: 1. Remove tail lights 2. Mask part that you dont want smoked with masking tape 3. Spray light even coats of smoke spray(not too thick or it will drip) 4. Let it dry for about 4 or 5 hours (or overnight) 5. Take off masking tape 6. Spray about 2 to 3 coats of clear coat over the entire tail light 7. Let dry for 4 to 5 hours (or overnight) 8. Enjoy
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
[quote]Originally posted by AznVirus
[b] ![]() Where do I get the Glossy Clear Coat, and how do I take the taillight off I tried the other day and I couldn't do it. And how about how many light coats of smoke paint do I put on it and when I put coats on it do I spray one coat on and let it dry a little or just keep spraying it while it is wet? Thanks for the tips |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
you spray on a coat, let it dry, and then repeat the process. you can get the glossy clear coat at any auto store.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|