-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Geo > Tracker
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-15-2005, 12:00 AM
mooseger mooseger is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
96 tracker wont turn over help please!!!!!

After replaceing the head gasket it wont turn over with key.I have all gauges and lights.batt.full charge.If I jump starter i have spark at plugs.Got juice at starter.Can turn motor over by hand easy.Relay on drivers side clicks when key is on.Did I miss a wire?it is in time.When key is turned all the way after the fuel pump stops and the relay dings 3x I have no noise at all.The lights do NOT dim.Can anyone help me???TY for reading this.Yes it does turn over with a screw driver jumping the starter.It ran fine befor I tore it down for the head gasket.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Geo > Tracker


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:38 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts