-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier > Cavalier Problem Diagnosis
Register FAQ Community
Cavalier Problem Diagnosis Got a problem you can't fix? We can help.
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-12-2005, 08:29 PM
Gzzzr Gzzzr is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1990 Z24 Headlights

I recently bought a 1990 Z24. The retard that I bought it from ripped the radio out. I installed an aftermarket radio and ever since my headlights are not working. Someone told me it had to do with the wiring for the radio. does anyone know anything about this? Or does anyone have a wiring diagram they could send me via E-mail?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-13-2005, 01:09 AM
DannMann99 DannMann99 is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 177
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: 1990 Z24 Headlights

check out the old haynes eh. as for the headlights though. are you sure you connected the right wires together. did you buy a wiring harness for the headunit or did you connect them yourself. Also always check the fuse.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Gzzzr Gzzzr is offline
AF Newbie
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Re: 1990 Z24 Headlights

No I dinnot use a wiring harness. The previous owner had already cut all harness out of the car. As for the fuse the a-hole I bought the car from had the fuse for the headlight piggybacked off of another fuse. It's a f-ing mess. I will buy a haynes if I have to. Just thaught I could save a buck if someone had the schematic already.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier > Cavalier Problem Diagnosis


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts