-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing
Register FAQ Community
Sketching and Drawing Sketchers and drawers in the house?
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-10-2005, 12:37 PM
subyfanatic's Avatar
subyfanatic subyfanatic is offline
BiggE
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 546
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Complete: Bentley SUV

Here's one I started working on two days ago, I will probably start inking and coloring later today. My vision of a Bentley luxury SUV.



Here's the update, I changed a few things from the pencil sketch as you can see.



And here's the color version, just finished it. I might leave it like this since I really don't like backgrounds.

__________________
"Follow the white rabbit."


Last edited by subyfanatic; 04-10-2005 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-10-2005, 04:37 PM
stuffbyalex's Avatar
stuffbyalex stuffbyalex is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,391
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: WIP: Bentley SUV

Nice sketch. I could be wrong, but the front looks a bit squished to me. I think the left side of the front should be extended a bit.

btw the front's got a bit of bentley styling to it IMO. Looks cool

Alex
__________________
www.geocities.com/stuffbyalex
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-10-2005, 05:19 PM
subyfanatic's Avatar
subyfanatic subyfanatic is offline
BiggE
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 546
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: WIP: Bentley SUV

yeah, I think you're right Alex. I didn't really notice that until I just finished inking it.
__________________
"Follow the white rabbit."

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-11-2005, 02:49 AM
knightvision's Avatar
knightvision knightvision is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,065
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via ICQ to knightvision
Re: WIP: Bentley SUV

Nice one! Would have succeded in the contest. I'm sure.
__________________
todays MICE CINEMA:
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-19-2005, 12:28 AM
MALIX's Avatar
MALIX MALIX is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 135
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via MSN to MALIX
There's my rench set... I was looking for it -- i.e. rims..

Just playing man.. Love the Two-Tone paint cheme -- It outlines the SUV as Bently without mistake.

But I'd recommend making it a bit longer and wider... I mean it's only a BENTLY.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-19-2005, 03:21 PM
asaenz's Avatar
asaenz asaenz is offline
Sketch Guy
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 1,714
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Re: WIP: Bentley SUV

Very nice rendering I like your style

al
__________________
AutoArtShop.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-19-2005, 06:19 PM
subyfanatic's Avatar
subyfanatic subyfanatic is offline
BiggE
Thread starter
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 546
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: WIP: Bentley SUV

Quote:
Originally Posted by MALIX
There's my rench set... I was looking for it -- i.e. rims..

Just playing man.. Love the Two-Tone paint cheme -- It outlines the SUV as Bently without mistake.

But I'd recommend making it a bit longer and wider... I mean it's only a BENTLY.
Funny thing is, I just read in a recent Autoweek issue that now Bentley may actually join the SUV ranks if Audi has their way. They want to make a super luxury version powered by a V10 and priced at about $200,000. Audi has to convince the top brass at Bentley that an SUV is the best way to expand their lineup and gain a little more market share.

I say "Build It", I can't afford one anyway.
__________________
"Follow the white rabbit."

Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Automotive Art > Sketching and Drawing


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts