-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-07-2005, 03:33 PM
ringsincorona ringsincorona is offline
AF Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 93
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ringsincorona
VIS Bodykits

I was wondering, has anyone had any experience with the 95-01 Chevy Cavalier 2dr/4dr, Battle Z Rear Bumper from VIS on fitment? I need the best fitment on a rear fiberglass bumper..I got the bomex rear from them, and its horrible. I had to weld a bar to just get the damn thing to stay level...thanks.


EDIT: I'm guessing thats another name for "blitz" ? Whenever I look it up thats the results I get.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2005, 06:02 PM
ringsincorona ringsincorona is offline
AF Regular
Thread starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 93
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Send a message via AIM to ringsincorona
Re: VIS Bodykits

Anybody?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-07-2005, 06:42 PM
PsychoJJ's Avatar
PsychoJJ PsychoJJ is offline
AF Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 981
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Send a message via AIM to PsychoJJ
Ive helped install/modify dozens of body kits on many types of vehicles and in the end thats just fiber-glass for you. 9 times outta 10 its a crap fitment unless you buy from a company that has a kick ass production crew. If you ask me its urathane or nothing. If you do or did get f/g though its pretty much a good luck and hope for the best kinda thing. You could end up with good layering of the f/g but bad install or thin layering of f/g so when you try and bend to shape it will crack on you or you will get lucky and have a good layering of f/g and it will be a great fitment.

I know thats not much help but it is info and info is as good as it can get sometimes. You will most of the time get alot of people that all say different things in the end.
__________________
Even pure genius is born out of insanity!

Big thanks to Lance for the sig pic.


Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Cavalier


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:51 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts