-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Tahoe
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 04-02-2005, 05:46 PM
tennisnut tennisnut is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Tahoe Autoride

I would appreciate anyone helping me out on this one. I have a 2002 Tahoe with autoride and the front tires are wearing out (center choped due to suspension) I was told. When the front end is shaken by hand the shocks seem not to dampen the shake rapidly.The Tahoe has 25,300 miles on it and it drifts and wanders on the highway. I never go off road and just installed Pirelli scopion tires. I do not want to wear these out also. I do not like the drifting ride feel at high ways speeds and want to keep tires from wearing. The truck is still under warrenty and I am going to the dealer with the problem next week. Any predealer visit suggestions ?

Last edited by tennisnut; 04-02-2005 at 06:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-16-2005, 06:13 PM
Just_a_tahoe_guy Just_a_tahoe_guy is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Tahoe Autoride

I just had my 2002 LT autoride re-aligned yesterday and it helped with the drift and pull which made me look like I was driving drunk - although sober.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Chevrolet > Avalanche | C&K | Silverado | Suburban | Tahoe > Tahoe


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 AM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts