|
|
| Search | Car Forums | Gallery | Articles | Helper | Air Dried Fresh Beef Dog Food | IgorSushko.com | Corporate |
|
|||||||
| Performance Anything you ever wanted to know about boosting the performance of your Cavalier. |
![]() |
Show Printable Version |
Subscribe to this Thread
|
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
rear brakes
Is there a kit to convery the rear drums to a disk? on a 1999 sunfire 2.2 engine
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: rear brakes
yep... check out Baer, Wildwood and there are a few others. Plan on paying close to 900 bucks for the rear conversion. I think there is also a core charge with Baer.
__________________
Please don't PM me with your J-body Issues. Post appropriately in the forums, and I will toss my opinion in your thread if I have anything to help. - Thanks! 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer 2010 Glastron GT 205XL |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: rear brakes
theres the baer, ssbc and willwood kits for the front and rear. I think baer charges a $150 core. With ssbc and willwood you modify your stock parts so there isnt a core. Im not sure if the rear has or core or not, I know there is on the front.
|
|
![]() |
POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD |
![]() |
|
|