-
Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Integra
Register FAQ Community
Reply Show Printable Version Show Printable Version | Subscription Subscribe to this Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-28-2002, 12:19 AM
salsee salsee is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Roll Call Decals

Does anyone know where I can get roll call decals made for the side of my car. I live in Ohio, so I don't have access to the meca of import performance shops everyone in Cali does, other than through the internet. If anyone can provide me a website or phone number I would appreciate it. Thanks for your help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-31-2002, 12:42 PM
kricci11 kricci11 is offline
AF Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Where in Ohio do you live? I live in Akron, OH - about 30 minutes from Cleveland - i know a couple places.
Reply With Quote
 
Reply

POST REPLY TO THIS THREAD

Go Back   Automotive Forums Car Chat > Honda > Integra


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 PM.

Community Participation Guidelines | How to use your User Control Panel

Powered by: vBulletin | Copyright Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 
 
no new posts